1) Do you charge an admission fee or parking fee?
No, we do not charge either an admission or parking fee for the Pumpkin Hunt and/or Tree Sales.
2) Are you a pet friendly farm?
Yes, we allow pets as long as they are on a leash and you clean up any mess they make.
3) Do I need to make a reservation?
No reservations are required for the Pumpkin Hunt or Tree Sales. We keep activities ongoing throughout the week-ends.
4) What types of payment do you take?
Cash, check, Master Card, Visa and Discover
5) Do you allow professional photographers?
Yes, for a fee of $25.00 per hour and you must schedule a time with us.
6) Do you have living or potted trees?
Yes, we try our best every year to have a few to sell. Give us a call to see about availability.
7) What are your tree prices?
Our tree prices vary according to height and tree prices. Give us a call at 512-281-4833 and someone will help you.
8) Do you furnish saws for cutting and twine for tying the tree to the car?
Yes, to both
9) Will someone help us if we have trouble cutting the tree?
Yes, just ask one of the workers and they will be glad to help.
10) Do you flock trees?
Yes, we custom flock trees. You pick out the tree you want and you must leave it for at least 24 hours. There is an extra cost which varies depending on the size of the tree. Give us a call if you have questions. To save you an extra trip out , give us a description of the type and size of the tree you want and we will pick it out and flock it. It will be ready the next day or 2 depending on the weather.